Thank heaven for little girls!

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Here's my Pink Champagne with Montana Grandiflora nearby!

Thumbnail by pirl
Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Very nice, pirl! Glad your daughter was able to help you upload your lovely garden photos. Now, you'll become a pro at it!!

Thanks. It was my first shot at trying to post something. My granddaughter taught me in five minutes what the book couldn't do. That's why I said, "Thank heaven for little girls". She's 14 (almost) and always my little tootsie. I'll do better in the future.

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

What a striking color! Luv it, pirl!
:) Donna

Thanks Donna - I'll be posting better photos as soon as the sun shines and I can get outside.

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

This is very beautiful vine................. never seen before.... Your DC is working for us...... really want to see more photos of your garden.
Kaleem

Kaleem - thank you. I tried layering some of them to root them but it didn't work. The Montana Grandiflora grew about 20' in just one year!

I will send you many photos when I recover from my pulled muscles and sciatica. You'll be sorry you ever asked!

Arlene

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Sorry, I meant to say your Granddaughter!

Shirley - that's okay. My daughter was the first to help me setting up the date, etc. Yesterday we had both of my kids over to celebrate DH's upcoming birthday and Mother's Day since my kids were in Ohio, at the hospital, with their dad on Mother's Day. My present was a tripod for the new digital!
Arlene

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.