'Dolce Key Lime Pie' and Lime Ricky'

Crossville, TN(Zone 6b)

These are both heucheras. I have the Lime Rickey but looking at the photos on the PF the Lime Pie looks like the LR. Does anyone have both of these? I am interested in knowing if they are similar. Thanks, Linda

http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/71561/

North Vancouver, B.C, Canada

Yes they are very similar.
I have both.

Huntington, IN(Zone 5b)

yes very similiar. Try to get snow angel if you don't have her.

Crossville, TN(Zone 6b)

Snow angel is the one I have been wanting for a year. The co-op did not offer it. There is one called Caramel that is different. Anyone have this one and is it worth drooling over: http://www.waysidegardens.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10151&langId=-1&mainPage=prod2working&ItemId=47807

Most of the ones I have are almost the same coloring so looking for the unusual. Linda

Modesto, CA(Zone 8b)

Ohhh, one of those 'Caramels' would go really nice next to my Black Liriope!

K

Crossville, TN(Zone 6b)

I have my Lime Rickey by my Black Mondo Grass. It looks very nice. Linda

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I am still waiting for Wayside Gardens to send my "Caramel". Sure hope it comes sooon. Looks so pretty.

Susan

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Caramel is on my wishlist also. Here is a picture of Lime Rickey and Snow Angel.

Thumbnail by Kruch72
Crossville, TN(Zone 6b)

I have so many coral bells and I bought more on the co-op. I said, "No more". Now I see that I am going to go after the Caramel and 'Snow Angel'. Thanks for the pictures.

Susan, Wayside has been sending me sale emails but Caramel is NOT one of them.
Linda

Englishtown, NJ(Zone 6b)

Anyone have any suggestions for a walkway border. I want to do alternating purple and lime colored heucheras. The Lime Ricky looks like a good one for the lime color, I am wondering what would be a good match for it.

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

You might want to consider Amethyst Mist.

Thumbnail by Kruch72
Englishtown, NJ(Zone 6b)

Got that one in my front landscape, along with Silver Scrolls. I like Cherries Jubilee because of the pink flowers it puts out. But I was thinking that a deeper purple colored one would look nicer next to a Lime Green one

Cape Cod, MA(Zone 7a)

RTD,
I have Caramel but it is too soon to tell if it is going to be as pretty as the catalog pictures! It is very tiny yet.

Cape Cod, MA(Zone 7a)

frosted violet is a nice purple- but might be hard to find

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.