Weight Loss Challange May 14-21

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

As of yesterday I am at 148#!! That is exactly a 50# loss. I can easily relate to that because of the bags of feed we buy for the birds. I makes me shudder to think of all that lard I was carrying around.With GOD as my help I will lose even more. I am so grateful for HIS help in getting the 50# off already.

I am sure all of you are getting a lot more exercise now that spring is here. Yard and garden work is very good exercise as you use a lot of muscle groups while working. Walking and swimming are also good activities that we are more apt to do in the warm weather.

I got fairly good news from my doctor yesterday regarding the chronic pain from the seat belts. It should only last about 2-3 months! Nearly any movement of my arms, especially the right arm, and any use of those rib cage muscles causes pain. I realized this morning that much of the discomfort is in exactly the same area as the damaged nerves from the lung biopsy I had 10 years ago. That resulted in nearly permanent nerve injury meaning it will bother at times for the rest of my life. I have decided to just let others(Holly & Kyle) do the tilling, etc. and not plan on doing too much dirt moving,etc. and NO weed eater use until late summer. I'm using more pain meds and muscle relaxers than before but nothing dangerous. I'll hurt before I take too much medication. But it sure has limited what I can do comfortably.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 21 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!