Hanging Baskets

Clermont County, OH(Zone 6a)

Today around here in Cincinnati local Biggs stores offered baskets w/ $5 bucks off. It was nice because they were only $5 bucks if you bought the ones in the white baskets. Which meant that when you bought your limit of 3 you only paid $1.05 for tax. Needless to say I went through twice to get things I wanted. They had tons of different varities some w/ coleus, just ferns(Boston in think), and other plants mixed together. Their suppose to get more tomorrow in the morning some time around 9:00am. My friend and I are going back to get some for gifts to give. They had a few in green and brown colored baskets that were more than $5 bucks a basket but were still low priced for the size and types plants offered.

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!