Paph Henrietta Fujiwara's new bloom

Shelburne Falls, MA(Zone 5a)

I bought this with a second bud and now it's blooming. Wow. What a show. I'm a happy girl.

Thumbnail by boojum

Another.

Thumbnail by boojum

Not sure but there may be a third bud. Can you see it?
Here's the whole plant.

Thumbnail by boojum

I also have a new flower on my Phal. Brother Lawrence x Phal. Taisuco Glory.

Thumbnail by boojum

Things are very greenish yellow over here! Outside too!

Thumbnail by boojum
Fair Lawn, NJ(Zone 6b)

boojum,
nice stuff. Your Orchids sure look happy.

Thanks, RUK. Over the years I killed three orchids and thought I was incapable of growing them till I got Todd's advice. Most of the problem I had was lack of light in my former homes and no understanding of where they grew. Now I try to "listen" to them better. And I keep reading for reassurance. I have 11 now. We're all happy in there.

St. John's, NL(Zone 5b)

Your paph looks excellent! The leaves are quite healthy and the flowers are great. I've seen this cross made with the coloured parents, but the 'alba' cross is equally beautiful. Keep up the good work! My new office has a west window shaded by a large tree, so it has dappled afternoon sun and is bright all day. I have to figure out the humidity there and if suitable, I expect a few new orchids will be in my future. The office is much warmer than my house so mini Cattleyas might be in order and of course, some new Oncidium intergenerics....Brassia types like more warmth.....hmmmm....

Oh Todd, so exciting! More room and more heat!! More orchids! More photos!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.