Everyone-

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

-----Hand over all your coleus and nobody gets hurt :o) lol

Boo Hoo :o( I haven't found many yet. Boo hoo. All of yours are beautiful. Of course I can't get out much.....

Have fun!!

Blessings,
Sandy ^8^

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Sandy,

I have your coleus cut and they will be in the mail on Monday after work. Enjoy.

Hap

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

What a sweetheart. I knew you did not forget.

Blessings,
Sandy ^8^

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I guess I am not very scarey.

OH well.....

:o)

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hey, ilovejesus99. (I like your name!!)

I found some Wizard Mix coleus, a few unnamed others, and a bunch of sun coleus at a Wal-Mart (Beltway 8 & Westview) here in Houston a couple of weeks ago. I didn't buy any of the sun coleus 'cuz I have mostly shade, but they looked REALLY nice! I bought 2 flats of the Wizard Mix and a few of the others. The ones that the squirrels haven't dug up (looking for the pecans they buried, I think) are looking great! I didn't know anything about coleus until this forum popped up and I peeked in to see what the fuss was about. I think I'm hooked! LOL

I'll keep my eyes open for more and let you know if I see any good deals. (I get to go plant shopping for my Mother's Day present - yayyy!) If you can't get out (and if I find something you want), maybe the babies and I can deliver them sometime. We like roadtrips and you aren't very far. :-) It won't be this week, though, because we have a birthday party for my dd this weekend and I need to clean the house. Ugh.

Thinking maybe I need to cut back on those parentheses...
~ Marylyn

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

" until this forum popped up and I peeked in to see what the fuss was about. I think I'm hooked"

You're just getting started Marilyn! Glad you found us...some of us are so bad we're ready for intervention therapy! LOL
Pati

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Not on your bee-bopp there Pati.......I likes things just the way they are..... I have always said that they are going to take me away laughing...... there's no other way.

BTW...check out the orchid form...have some posts there today.

Hap

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Marylyn_TX That sounds wonderful.I want to let you know I live in Mont Belvieu, That is about 13 more miles from Baytown.
I am sure there are things I could share with you also.

Blessings,
Sandy

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Sany....my humble appologies....I sent them to the wrong place. Please e-mail me your address again. So Sorry....They wil be out post-haste...no pun intended.

Hap

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Aug 10, 2007 5:46 AM

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

May I have your name too....

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

OOPS!!! My brain is backwarwds and in over drive.
Here is my name

Thanks alot,
Sandy

This message was edited Aug 10, 2007 5:46 AM

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

They will be out today.....

Hap

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Thanks,
Hap You're a sweetie.

Blessings,
Sandy