I didn't get it,

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Here is a coleus I didn't get, but was delighted by the surprise it held.
Here is the top.

Thumbnail by sugarweed

Here is side view.

Thumbnail by sugarweed

And here is the bottom. Maybe I better go outside and see if they are all different on the bottom. These leaves were bright yellow on the bottom.

Thumbnail by sugarweed
San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I would have gotten it. I love it. So bright and cheerful. The big color difference on the top and bottom of the leaves sure adds interest. Look at all those coleus in the background.

Funny, I have been really enjoying flowers now that have that back and front different color look.

Funny how you get attracted to different things.

Here is an abutilon that has that 2 color look. I just love it.

Thumbnail by Kell

Hibiscus, right? I caught some beauties yesterday. I take the Canon with me to HD, WM, and L's. When I get a garden to plant, I can show folks what's available locally.
I fell in love with this one.
Kell, I believe I have one of those I didn't get. If I have an extra, you would take it?
sidney
I'm still drooling over this beauty

Thumbnail by sugarweed
Covington, LA(Zone 8b)

Very nice coleous--I would have gotten it too. Which adutilon is that?

Monroe, NC(Zone 7b)

That is a pretty coleus. Did you note the name? And I second Flicker: Which Abutilon is that? It's a nice, open bloom, and atttractive, mixed color!

Peter

The coleus wasn't named, but my 6-pack of scarlet wizard has the same coloring and a slightly wider edge coloring.
I was back at HD and the Abutilon was gone.
This is florida, so we get some absolutely gorgeous ones.
I'm 20 years (or more) past my "Cultivar" obsession. Does the tag in the photo possibly have a name applicable?
sidney

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.