Weight Loss Challange May 7-14

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Spring seems to have at least temporarily sprung around here. We had a couple really hard frosts this past week so my outside work time was limited. This coming week should be better. I have lots of plants to get in the ground/pots. At least a full day of work at the church beds and most of a day at the cafe' beds. The accident soreness is mostly gone now, just a light ache in the right rib
cage.

I certainly look and feel thinner but I haven't consulted the scales lately. I need to eat more veggies. I get the fruits, meats/cheeses/fish, and grains(mostly cracker types with some ww bread)ok but the veggies come a bit harder lately. I have been getting in the H2O tho. As I become more active I know it will come off. It HAS to come off!

Howie & GW, we are all so inspired by you two. How is the article coming along? It reminds me of the man who lost all that weight eating the low fat Subway sandwiches. Only you seem to be advocating lots of exercise along with the dieting. I think he did too but they played up the Subway part a lot for advertising.

Anna, you and hubby are doing the competition tomorrow? Best wishes. This is NOT something I could/would do personally but I certainly admire anyone who can & does. Commitment is something this world needs more of nowadays.

Darius, are you feeling better? Hang in there, you can do this. Both of us have limited activity levels and respiratory troubles so we really need to watch what we put into our bodies. I think you do a much better job of that that I do. I'm still rather hung up on some convenience foods. And cheeses, I must have my cheeses.

Pebble, are you feeling better today? My thoughts and prayers are with you. Have you made a decision about your business? Hard call there.

Windspirit, are you doing better? Try magnesium and calcium suppliments too. They are useful for muscle relaxing among other things.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 20 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!