Need Gourds?...

Crossville, TN

Now this is what I call a Gourd Patch!
Nope!..It's not mine, but the picture is used by permission of the owners.....Wuertz Gourd Farm.

They are such nice people too. Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner

those are running rampant! what kind?

angèle

Crossville, TN

Angele...They are at the gourd farm north of Tucson...a Gourd Festival is held up that way each Feb. This is a commercial grower and I don't know what gourds are in this field.

http://www.wuertzfarm.com/

LOL Jo, did you look at the 2004 recap pictures? wish we could submit a few of those to PF. Lots of fields of growing things around Casa Grande but I would never had guessed there was gourds among them

Crossville, TN

This is just out of Casa Grande....and they gave me permission of use picturs from their web site in our PF....I just enter about 3 of them. Jo

New York & Terrell, TX(Zone 8b)

Roadrunner,

Regarding Wuertz Farm Gourds

TO PLACE AN ORDER:

1) Find the items you wish to buy and list them on a piece of paper.

2) Contact Wuertz Farm, by calling the phone number (520)723-4432. By doing this, you will talk with a real person who can process your order correctly. In the case of ordering gourds, this is a very important feature.

3) We will then ship your gourds to you.

4) Once you recieve your gourd then look them over to make sure nothing happened during shipping.

5) Then send us a check for the amount on your invoice.

NOTE: The honor system works great for us. We are not set up for a credit card because of the high percentages that they charge. In order to keep our prices low we only accept checks or money orders for all of our orders that we ship out.

That is really fantastic! I wish more places were like that.

~* Robin

Crossville, TN

I told you they were nice! I have been to the Gourd Festival they sponsor near their farm in Feb each year...so crowded you can't stir them with a stick...and BEAUTIFUL art work too. I am about 120 miles from them I guess. Jo

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.