Planted Coleus

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I planted coleus yesterday that has lime in the leaves. It didn't have a name but said it gets 2 ft. tall and 3 ft. wide. That sounds like a good size coleus. I planted three of them in my front yard. Hope they get as big as they say. I planted them in among the glads. I think it will be pretty when they fade.

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

Don't forget to take pictures. Sounds like it could be a Kong...Lucky you!
Pati

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I will when they get bigger. Right now they would be lost in a picture. My favorite one is lime and white but haven't seen any of it this year yet. I must find it though. I am hoping it will show up someplace I visit.

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

How many have YOU started with makshi? Are you addicted yet? Come join the clan.

Hap

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

I've been a coleus lover for a few years now. But last year I planted many and just fell in love with them. I'm soooooo excited about this years new beds & containers.

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Right Brinda, I am putting coleus where I didn't even know I needed a new plant. LOL

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

I had so much fun last year using them to 'fill in'. And it all turned out so nice. After my shopping spree last weekend I think I need more land! LOL

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Brinda
We call that "secret dirt", found anywhere no one objects to you planting.

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

LOL....great idea! The house next door to me is vacant and I've seriously thought of using some of their land! How could they be upset about that??? It just might help their house bring a little more $$$$$$. Right?

Absolutely. If all the crepe myrtles, roses and passafloras I have planted in the alley ever bloom, they will scare quite a few.LOL

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

My Sister and I are always talking about trying to sneak over to our neighbors at night and planting things.

Do it, just don't invest too much $.
Actually, you could just ask, many dont know squat about how to have flowers.
Put some polymer crystals in when you plant and just rain or one weekly watering will do.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.