Water Fountain - Need some HELP

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

My DH said he would make me a water fountain if I found one that wasn't too hard to build. He also said he didn't want to attempt one that would take a long time to make either. He is semi-retired, what that means is he still works 4 days a week, and has a 3 day week-end. But he is also a fisherman, and sometimes leaves on a Fri. and fishes all week-end but then there is times he may only have a 1 day tournament. Then sometimes no tournament at all, and that is when I get him to help me with things in the yard.

SO I NEED YOUR HELP:

Please if any of you have pictures of some water fountains that you have build and would like to share your pictures I would really appreciate it. No we don't want to copy your fountain, but we just need ideals. But of course if you want to share your fountain and how it was build I am sure everyone would enjoy reading about it. I know I would.

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!