last one, lost tag

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

same deal.....i will do better at marking from now on....i promise

thanks for looking

cindy

Thumbnail by brommom
Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Now that you've found the co-op pics, have you figured this one out? If you still need help, have you narrowed down the possibilities?

Laurie

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

i got my list that i got from the coop and this one is the one i have no idea...i got 22, but i lost more than 5 or 6 so i am totally stumped on this one...i have looked up all the pics, none look like it..the only one i cant find a pic of is 'beau arts'...any thoughts?

cindy

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

It's not "Beaux Arts", but if you want to post your entire list of 22, perhaps we can narrow it down for you.

Laurie

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Having gone through your entire list, this iris doesn't match any of them. Could this be an extra you were sent that wasn't on your purchase list for the co-op?

Laurie

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

OK, I found notmartha's original co-op information and listing of available cvs at:

http://beardediris.netfirms.com/index.htm

According to that list, the only co-op cv that matches the iris photo you posted to this thread is 'Congratulations'.

Laurie

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

i saw that also, but like i listed the ones i said i wanted, it wasnt one of them....but i guess it is....lol.....thank you so much....i am doin lots of potting and mowing and so on this weekend and i will use my new metal tags to mark the ones that have bloomed...and thanks to you i can do this now

thanks
cindy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.