another lost tag

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

same deal as the previous, except this is not a dwarf........if i could find the thread, i could do the hunting myself.....but i cant even find the thread from the coop forum

thanks for looking
cindy

Thumbnail by brommom
Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Do you remember the name of the member who handled the co-op? If so, (s)he might still have a list of all the irises ordered for the co-op. At least that would give you a starting point.

Laurie

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

i sure dont.......but that is a place to start...ill go look in my papypal(that might take forever)and see if i can come up with anything...i dont even remember how i paid.......lol....but i got lots still yet to bloom though

thanks
cindy

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

I think that if you can find her, it might be the only way to identify them. There are SO many purple plicatas, you could be drowning in suggestions and still not have the right one. The orange beards on the bicolor might help though.

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

yeehaw...i found the pics from the coop..woohoo......

this one is jessies song or arctic fancy....oh my...but thats better than not knowing

thanks for the help in gettin me started

thanks a bunch
cindy

This message was edited Apr 30, 2005 6:42 PM

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

If those are the only two possibilities, then your iris is JESSE'S SONG. It does *not* look like ARCTIC FANCY.

Now, what are the possibilities for the SDB you posted?

Laurie

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

i must be having a brain block...what is sdb?.....as soon as you tell me i will know what it is....lol

thanks for the help
cindy

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

SDB=standard dwarf bearded. I was referring to the one in your other post that you referred to as a "dwarf". Looking at that other pic, though, I think there's a good chance your "dwarf" is actually the intermediate bearded, 'Arctic Fancy'.

Perhaps if you posted your entire list of 22 irises, we could more easily help you sort these out.

Laurie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.