lost my tags

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

i got these from the coop from here in the iris coop, i think the fall before last....lol..i cant remember....and i cant find the thread with the info...these are dwarfs and i would sure like to find the name.......HELP!!!!!

thanks so much for looking

cindy

Thumbnail by brommom
Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

This is the one I think is probably "Arctic Fancy", though I'd be able to give you a surer response if I could see the entire list of irises you purchased through the co-op.

Laurie

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Yes, according to your list, this one has to be 'Arctic Fancy'.

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

i dont think this one is tall enough, but i will go measure it today...i remember specifically planting the 3 dwarfs right where this one is...i can tell you it sure has multiplied.....lol...but i will check the height

thanks
cindy

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Cindy, 'Arctic Fancy' is an intermediate bearded, not a tall and not a dwarf. If it grows to registered height, it'll be somewhere between the other two classes. However, it is not at all uncommon for irises to grow significantly taller or, much more frequently, significantly shorter due to climatic conditions and other variables.

Of the three SDBs offered in the co-op, none match the iris pictured in this thread. I am sure this one is 'Arctic Fancy'.

Laurie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.