Stitched together some of my Iris pics for a wallpaper...

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thought you might enjoy seeing it..
JanetS

Thumbnail by JanetS
Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

What fun! I use a few of my full garden shots for screen savers.

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

JanetS, Could you tell me how you did that? I tried to do that to make gift wrap, but my program put a margin around the pictures. If I use as screen saver it works, but won't allow me to print.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

My photo program allows me to stitch pictures together. Once they are stitched you have to press the crop button to get the corners straight, then you can save just like any of the other pictures. Perhaps you could try saving yours in a different format...? Hope that helps! How do you make wrappping paper anyway!? LOL Now you can teach me something new! Wanda, I also use some of my full shot for screen savers. I just love the fact that the beauty I am looking at is something that was "home grown" by me and of course God! Have a great evening!
JanetS

Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

Janet, I don't think I have stitch on my photo program. I was just going to use full sheets for small gift wrapping paper. I gave daylily cook books to my friends and wanted to wrap them in daylily photo paper.
Thanks Bonnie

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

in your pic the pink iris is Color Carnival 1949 by DeForrest
one of my favoriteOldies .
you probably already knew but that who him is LOL

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Hooked you are welcomed to use my picture if you can copy it from here or if you would like for me to send you a copy on regular email let me know where to send it and perhaps you can use it to wrap you goodies in! Thanks for the input Tazzy. Don't you just love the variety that Iris come in! It is truly amazing how may different colors and sizes etc. they are!
JanetS

Color Carnival is one the iris I use as an example of the unusual color combos available on the historics. Stunning!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks! Don't know the name of this one either...but it is one of my favorites! I will send two pics of it so maybe ou can get a better idea of what it is...
JanetS

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Next one with more detail on the inner workings!

Thumbnail by JanetS

Janet--I love your un-named above. I have lots of TBs to trade. Got a color preference? email me!

Color Carnival is blooming!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.