Wish List

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Does anyone have any of the following TB iris's that are on my wish list???
Flights of Fancy, Goodbye Heart, Halo Everybody, Isn't this Something,
Mood Swing, New Centurion, Old Black Magic, Polish Princess,Ransom Note, Scarlet Embers, Stunning, Oasis Patches, Oasis Red....Don't want much do I?

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Nope weegy - it's never too much. I can't believe that you wrote a list with that many Iris and I'm not growing any of them. It's such a varied world.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Well, then I'll patiently wait til someone replies that has them! Thanks Doss, look these babies up, they're gorgeous!

McGregor, IA(Zone 4b)

Hi Weegie, I'm a newbie here. Where would I look these Irises up?

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

caitlin
You can look most of them by going to the top of the page and clicking 'Plantfiles'. When you get there, click the search in the right-hand top corner. You will see a form. Fill in the top line with Iris . Fill in the "Cultivar" line with the name of the Iris eg. Polish Princess (which reblooms, by the way - and weegy is right, It's lovely)

After it searches, scroll down the page and click on the blue name.

If you just want to browse, when you get to the form, go to the left hand side of the page and pull down the menu. Click "Iris" and you'll have a listing of Iris alphabetically. Google can help you to. If you can't find one, let me know.

This message was edited Apr 27, 2005 8:29 AM

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks Doss, I can't remember where I found my wish list.

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Ah, weegy, aren't you a web browser and a catalog reader like I am? I can't help myself. I have a list at least a mile long.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Why, yes I am and I love it. Nobody has any I want yet, I guess...I'll keep rubbing my magic lamp!

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

It's early yet.

But,
I've found you
Flights of Fancy
Halo Everybody
Isn't this Something
New Centurion
Scarlet Embers
Stunning
For a total of $13.00 at

http://www.bluejiris.com/

But the minimum order is $15.00. Guess you'll have to pick another. :-) It's cheaper than postage to trade. They even give 10% off over $30.00

Rshadlow has been there and says it looks good. I've ordered quite a few this year and they are very nice. They were sold out on two others in your list but they will let you choose your extras and tell you what they are when they confirm your order.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks Doss, I'll go to their website and check it out.
You're a real dear!

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

I just love to shop! You're pretty nice yourself. :-)

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

{-) Awwwwwwww, shucks! I've been working all day in the garden, spread those wood chips, broke off spent flowers...it was a perfect day, a little cloudy and cool until the sun came out from the clouds. I'm finding a lot of root rot now I supposed is probably from the massive amounts of rain???? E-mail when you can and I'll do the same. Have a wonderful evening my friend.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.