Now on bloom!

Tottori, Japan(Zone 9a)

Hi all...

I'm going to be captivated by this forum! I love Alpines but they don't grow well in my zone because too hot and humid climate. There is long rainy season which archenemy of alpines in June to July:( So I grow them in pots mainly and some native Japanese alpines are fine in the garden(it's not "rock garden"though...)
I took some pictures today:)
Pulsatilla.vulgaris`alba'

Thumbnail by goldenfish
Tottori, Japan(Zone 9a)

Aceriphyllum rossii

Thumbnail by goldenfish
Tottori, Japan(Zone 9a)

Heterotropa takaoi

Thumbnail by goldenfish
Tottori, Japan(Zone 9a)

Primula pubescens

Thumbnail by goldenfish
St. John's, NL(Zone 5b)

The foliage on the Heterotropa is fantastic! Aceriphyllum is a new plant to me...very nice.

Tottori, Japan(Zone 9a)

Hello Todd,

Thank you for viewing my pictures. I enjoy to see your beautiful plants pictures every time!
Aceriphyllum's local origin is North Korea and China. Very tough and the similar leaves with Fatsia
are very beautiful. Great ground cover for shady place.

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

These are beautiful especially Pulsatilla.vulgaris`alba'
Kaleem

Tottori, Japan(Zone 9a)

Thank you Kaleem! I grew it from seeds and it's the first time to bloom. My favorite flower:)

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8b)

Goldenfish,

I love your pictures, and your plants! I love the foliage on the heterotropa, and have never even seen the Aceriphylla - what beauties!!! I love seeing what different plants we are all growing in our different countries. Your Primula is precious as well, love the yellow and white!

Have Great Day!
Jamie

somewhere, PA

Wow! Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures.

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

Goldenfish, I love your pictures, especially the Primula. Show us some more of your garden.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.