April Showers?

Brown City, MI(Zone 5a)

I don't remember April Showers being quite so White!

Thumbnail by Tree_Climber
Auburn Hills, MI(Zone 6a)

I agree...

that is my clematis tower all covered up,,

Thumbnail by cacolos
Brown City, MI(Zone 5a)

I sure hope that cover protects your clematis cacolos.

White lk, MI(Zone 5a)

Glad the little hummers havn't arrived yet. They would need a beak extension.

Thumbnail by SandyD
Mount Pleasant, MI(Zone 5b)

All my snow melted, guys. :)

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

ekkkkk, we still have the 3 inches....go away...go away.....

Smiles..Diana

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

We drove up to our farm in AuGres and I got to enjoy my hundreds of daffodils blooming for about five minutes till all the snow came down and smothered them. Guess they're done for this year. I hope this cold and snow doesn't affect the alliums yet to bloom or my other transplanted perennials. Time will tell I guess. Sure hope May doesn't hold any more of these type of surprises. :(

Brenda

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

MINES ALL GONE-HAPPY DANCE everything made-the delphiniums took a lil hit but will perk back quickly!

i sure hope that was it for snow this SPRING!

Brown City, MI(Zone 5a)

We ended up with about 10 inches ................ it would have been much much more if the ground had been cold when it started. It started snowing here Friday evening and never stopped until Sunday night.

Our 14 year old got a snow day out of the deal, and we needed the "moisture" .... not all bad. ;-)

Forgot to add ............... we still have at leat 6" on the ground. It's only 42 here right now .... hopefully if we get the 50's they are predicting it will be gone in a day or two.

This message was edited Apr 25, 2005 2:44 PM

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I saw you had a snow day over your way!!! my kids were praying for one

Its 54 here right now and was 90 in the GH!! i luv that SUNSHINE!

Brown City, MI(Zone 5a)

Kids do love those Snow Days don't they. The skies have cleared and the sun is shinning .... it's very brite out there with all that sunshine reflecting off the snow.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.