any clues?

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

someone sent it to me as rachael rachael a blue & white iris, but I either confused the tag or it was in with the wrong batch of iris that got sent to me, i'm pleased none the less I love it.

kathy

Thumbnail by kathy_ann
Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

kathy is it dwarf or TB.?

there is a iris named Rachel 11"yellow self .golden mutaiton of I.astropurpurea, collected in the wild ( oncocyclus) aril iris

there is a Rachel Ruysch is a blend of blue
this is not in commerce to by knowledge's

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

it's a tb iris, sorry

kathy

No such iris ?and i went through all the reg. or i am blind tonight ?

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Tall bearded? isn't a n iris? TB?

kathy

Memphis, TN(Zone 7b)

I have some similar to this - they are antiques and not easily identifiable. Mine don't quite have the markings on the falls like yours, but it could be an old variety. I'll see if I can find it.

no it is named wrong it is tall beared iris but not Rachel Rachel a lot of people just stick a name on them but it is not their registered name the hybridize gave it. and it could be a bee cross someone just gave a name too .to register a iris it has to have name approved by American iris society and a fee of i think $25 AND THEN IT IS LISTED IN REGISTRATION BOOK AND NO ONE CAN USE THAT NAME AGAIN . . THIS IRIS HAS WRONG NAME
AND MY CAPS ARE STUCK AGAIN ?

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Ok, I figured it was labeled wrong. got this one in a trade.

but it' spretty none the less, will have to take the label off it though

kathy

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/503383/ lets post all our who thats in one thread or they will get lost
give each pic a no.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.