Weight Loss Challange April 24-30

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Here we are, another week into the weight loss challange. I know all of us are struggling with this problem but we can win if we will have faith in GOD and ourselves and persist.

I'm still sore from the accident. I'm wearing one of those ThermaCare pads on my rib cage where it hurts. It seems to be helping somewhat thos the ache is still there. GOD came thru as usual for a new vehicle. We bought a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan SE with just 49,000 miles Thursday. It is gold so we call it Goldie. It lacks a few of the amenities that Carry had but they were things we didn't use much anyway.

I don't seem to have much appitite this week which is a good thing since I'm not doing as much as normal. I did work last night but it was light duty only. I'll do the same tonight.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 21 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!