Variety

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Hi all! ... I'm kinda new here at DG, I had some pic's I wanted to share with all, I had put them in the "photo section' at one point, But, I was thinking that maybe I should have put it here. I can't seem to get pics on DG unless I put them on a web page and make a link, So thats what I've done ....You can check it out here if you want to;
http://community.webtv.net/irislynx/fontcolorghostwhite
" Happy Gardening" to all !

Durham, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

iris, your link's not working for me :(

lil

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Awww LIL sorry! ...If you want to send me your e-mail addy, i will try to send you the page directly...If that doesn't work then I can e-mail you the pics that I have on there ... Let me kow ok,Iris

addy on the way iris

Austin, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi Iris, your linked worked for me. Very pretty gardens and I'd say you're pretty darn good at it. I hope mine look that nice someday :)

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Iris,

The link worked fine for me just now - wonder why. Your yard is just lovely - Wow! I love the shade area there and all the birdfeeders.

:o) Kimberley

no - still wont work, i just get the message:

The page cannot be displayed

:(

lil

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Thank you so much Amari and gardenwife! Lilith... I sent you an e-mail with a pic attached ...See if that works for you.

thanks iris, theyre great pics, i wish i had that variety of wildlife in my garden, the most we get here are spuggies, crows, doves and the occasional hedgehog! Although i the other day i saw a pheasant in the woods down the road. :)

lil

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Your Quite Welcome Lilith ..I'm glad you were finally able to see the page ! Thats only some of the wildlife here...Theres a lot more that I have not put on the page yet!...Whats the heck is a spuggie??? lol ...Are the 'hegehogs' those cute little 'picky' looking critters?? :o)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Iris

sorry iris, a spuggy is slang for a sparrow and hedgehogs are little prickly worm-eating things - i feed them catfood to keep them coming in the garden because they eat loads of slugs :)

lil

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.