Frost & Freeze report website

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

Frost & Freeze Report -
Daily map of the U.S. showing the areas that may have freezing night temperatures.

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USNationalWide.asp?loc=usa&seg=Home&prodgrp=SpecialtyImagery&product=FrostandFreeze&prodnav=none&pid=none

White lk, MI(Zone 5a)

Awsome map! Thanks

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Cottage Rose........Wonderful map....just ran across your thread......Thank you...

DEann

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

im so sick of the frost and freeze ****!! just give me the sunshine and warmth!

Nice site cottage rose!! i live by weather bug every day!

Same here...wake up every morning to snow or frost....sigh...
Plus I've been laid up for 2 weeks with Bronchitis.
I'm so bored I could pull my hair out! AHHHHH!!!
But, ya know how it goes....pretty soon everybody will be whining about the heat and HUMIDITY.
Wonder if it will get warm enough to go swimming this summer??

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I have Bronchitis too Cottage Rose. I think I managed to get 2 hours of sleep last night. Coughing till I think I am going to cough my lungs out.LOL I have had it for a month, can't seem to get rid of it.

This message was edited Apr 29, 2005 8:45 AM

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Sorry to hear you are sick im sure mine is coming-the pollen is behind this yr! I always get it around the first of may! Im going out today and plant daylilies that have been arriving in the mail all week.

I never whine about the heat-even if i start to i stop myself! lol
I love it about 84 thats perfect for me! I really luv to see a week of 90s that warms the pool up enough i can get in and swim not just float. LOL
so send me the heat you dont want.

I sure am ready for summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hemlady I have had bronchitis several times in my life and about all you can do is use Robitussin DM. Bronchitis often will last 3-4 weeks. UGH!
Anyway the Robitussin DM will suppress your coughing so you can sleep and you need your sleep girl! It also helps to loosen the congestion. If that doesn't work get a prescription cough syrup with codeine from your doctor. DRINK LOTS OF WATER, take 1000-5000 mg. vitamin C (divided up during the day) and stay away from dairy products until you are better. They use to routinely treat bronchitis with antibiotics but I learned lately most bronchitis is viral so antibiotics won't help.

Martha...I'm ready for summer too! BRING IT ON!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I know it is probably viral, but because I have had it so long, the doc put me on antibiotics. I do have the cough medicine you are referring to but it sure didn't help last night. I may have to resort to the codeine, although I don't like taking that. I haven't been taking vitamin C, but I have been drinking tons of orange juice. My husband has it too and so does my sister, so I guess it's a bug going around.

Livonia, MI(Zone 6a)

I work for the Big Airline that seves the Detroit area
and we use www.intellicast.com so I'm very familiar.
with it. I use it at home all the time,It's the best available
site out there now .Great radar views after you find the ones
you like.

Hey fish...how about getting us some cheap tickets?!! ;)

Hard frost for NE Mich. tonight!

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Cottage Rose.........that one missed me...thank god....I am 3 miles west of Lake Huron up by Tawas.....wonder if anyone lost anything....

Deann

I try to check the map every night. (so much for global warming)
Hang in there folks!
Memorial Day weekend is the time to safely set out tender plants.

Auburn Hills, MI(Zone 6a)

I know I will be planing all weekend I have so much to do !! I agree I hate winter,, its so boring, cold and snowy !! and this winter took the life from some of my plants,, I'm not happy about that one !!

I just want warm weather,, my bones dont care for the cold,,

cheryle

I think we are ~finally~ past our last frost date.
Thank goodness and happy growing season everybody! ;-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.