ants.......not uncles.......heh heh.....I

Atchison, KS(Zone 6a)

I've got itty-bitty red and black ants coming thru the kitchen window over the sink......would ya mind sharing your best anti-ant recipes? lol! Thank ya eversomuch!! Greenup.........very antsy here...........hahahah......

Lochbuie, CO(Zone 5b)

We had luck with spreading dried whole bay leaves around where they came in. We haven't had them since. Good Luck -C

Atchison, KS(Zone 6a)

Hi cchiovitti!!! Spreading bay leaves as I type......lol! Thanks and I hope things are growing your way.......Greenup........

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Im interested to know how this worked for you Grennup, please post your results good or bad. Thanks☺

Atchison, KS(Zone 6a)

Hi,Dravencat!! Welp.....no ants.....but.......have infestation of bayleaf bugs......LOL!!! Seriously though.....I spread crumbled leaves between the sink and wall of the kitchen window which is a five ft.xthree ft.sliding two-pane type....overlooks the backyard.....and within three days the ant-band marched right on outta here.....lol!! I also have one of Jerry Baker's ant recipes for general spraying,but havent tried it yet......Greenup........

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

I think Ill have to try that then. I havnt seen any ants yet but I know they come in, the little bugers. Thanks for the info. A plus is that itll smell nice for a bit after I crumble the leaves up, LOL.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.