My new deck

East Prairie, MO(Zone 7a)

I decided I wanted a small deck going out the patio doors. So I bought me the materials and went at it. DH not too happy about it because he just does not like to do things like this. But he let me do it anyway. I started on Mon afternoon of this week. It rained half day Tues so it did not get finished until today. I also planted the 2 flower beds beside the steps today. A couple hosta's on each side and Phlox and a couple Shrubs. It is not perfect but not bad for an amateur. Especially I guess a soon to be 60 year old woman. Boy do I feel it too. Every muscle hurts and back is killing me. I had to work on it by myself for the last three days. Hubby working this weekend so my goffer was not here. LOL
Sami

This message was edited Apr 16, 2005 4:18 PM

This thread has 31 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!