(Lilliana)

Payneville, KY(Zone 7a)

Lilliana passed away October 5, 2003. She lived in Cape Coral, Florida.

This is what her friends Pris and Les posted on Oct. 6, 2003. It still brings tears to my eyes reading this:

Quoting:
"Dear Friends in Prayer, "Thy will be done." Please listen to the best and the worst. Lilliana crossed the threshold on Sunday at 8:04 AM. It was a beautiful day and she was surrounded by the love of her three nieces and an amazed medical staff who were astonished at her will and days of survival. Now by the grace of God she is with those who have gone before, and we are without her on the earth. Our prayers are answered one way or another! Let God's Name be praised! We are followers of the Light and so is Lilliana!Thank you all of you thank you! Love, Priscilla and Leslie NB: Medically speaking, the kidneys couldn't take it; the 3 surgeries on the by-pass weakened them too much."

Here is the link:
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/398046

Lilliana joined Dave's Garden on April 7, 2003. I met Lilliana first through the thread referenced above. She was a kind woman that loved her Lord tremendously. Her faith was unwavering. She loved her 4 cats, African Violets, and Lily of the Valley. I wish I could have gotten to know her better.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I too, wish I could have gotten to know her better. Her time here at DG was just way too short.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Lillina sent me a secret trade before she left us and I still have the flowers and think of her often!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.