Weight Loss Challange - April 17-23

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

It isn't so hectic this Saturday morning so I'll get this week's thread started. I do have a lot to get done today.

I just had my P. Butter on toast with orange marmalade (no sugar added Fifty 50 Brand.) For me that is so satisfying. I need to get more H2O in me today. I usually get at least 50 oz. down but often that is my limit. I know I feel better if I get the full 64 oz. but somehow I usually fall short.

Lots of yardening exercise ahead of me today. I'll go to work early and do some planting in their perennial beds and planters. Then I'll wash up and work as a prep cook and dishwasher from 2-8 or later. I need to work on the exercise machine this morning. I really have a problem with a poochy tummy and a spare tire above it.

I have looked at those exercise balls, Vic. I think I would get most of my exercise on it thru falling off and getting back up. LOL. My senses of balance & co ordination leave a bit to be desired.

GW & Howie, you are coming along great. You have lost so much already that it will be not so hard to lose the rest if you just stay motivated. Howie, you have lost as much as I use to weigh.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 25 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!