Wonderful Ending to the Kitties in the Tree Story!

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

I missed it, but my neighbor Cindy, who helped me get the kittens down from the tree just saw an update it on the 11:00 news. When she told me I just started tingling. She said she did the same thing.

The kittens look like they are going to be ok, just suffering from Respiratory illness - which is probably due to being in a cold and wet environment - and it's treatable. The news and Spokanimal Care have been flooded with phone calls (even nationally) with people who either want to help or want to adopt. They just might have to auction off these sweet kittens.

I was feeling so sad, hoping I'd done the right thing, taking them away from their mother. But now I know it was the right thing to do, as Russ said to me earlier when he saw me worrying. They would have died - but now they are in good hands.

God bless everyone that helped make this a success and god bless everyone that continues to support helping out the little ones that are so defenseless.

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!