(Tink76627) Peggie Glover

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Peggie Glover, known at DG as Tink76627

Peggie passed away on Thursday, August 22, 2002. The visitation and memorial was held at Crosier-Pearson funeral home in Cleburne Texas. Visitation was Sunday (August 25) from 3:00-5:00 pm and the memorial service was held on Monday, August 26, at 10:00 am with services following at Blum Cemetery.

Peggie joined Dave's Garden in April 2001. She loved working on handmade cards and crafts. She enjoyed classic country music, culinary arts, her family, dogs, wildlife, and humor. One of her favorite forums was the prayer forum.

Thumbnail by Joan
Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Yep! She also enjoyed sharing! Not just plants but in addition she also enjoyed sending out surprise cards and emails, just to "make your day"!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Peggie really touched my heart. She was such a special lady. It never mattered what was going on with her , she always had time for her special cards and to make you laugh. We always had a running joke about which one of us spelled our names the right way.

Crossville, TN

I loved the fun we had together...in one of our little "adventures" with The Wonder Down Under....she was a very good "player!!

Considering that she was in pain she never let things get dull. Still miss her!! Jo

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Peggie also sent me many email cards. It was a shock when we heard of her passing.

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

CoCo, one of our former members was a close friend of tink.
She sent me this to post on here.

Thumbnail by TwinLakesChef

picture also from CoCo

Thumbnail by TwinLakesChef
So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Thanks, Arlene.

More from CoCo

Peggie liked to go to the flea market to see what they had and visit with the vendors.
If there was something that she was looking for, they would help her find it .

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

When I was recuperating from kidney surgery, she made, and sent me an angel with my birthstone on it. It is beautiful, I will always cherish it. She was a very special lady. Doris

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Isn't it great that the little kindnesses we offer to others continue to keep on giving? (I reckon our "kindnesses/gifts" to others are like that Ever-ready Bunny, eh?)

Such a wonderful thing it is to share and give. Tink had it down pat, didn't she!? Or perhaps I should say "Doesn't she"...She is still giving, it seems.

Hi Tink! (~~~waving~~~) :>)

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

When she passed away Bert gave us all a MINI Iris called yo-yo it was his gift in her memory-Mine is blooming now and I always remember her when I see it!!
Her kindness was felt everywhere!

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Yes indeed, a true precious gem.

"eyes"

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

The years have passed on from one flowing into another...and still I think of Tink and her marvelous nature...I know she is looking down on us, that little breeze on the back of your neck...that's Tink passing over.
Still love ya Tink.

"eyes"

Crossville, TN

I'm with you, Eyes...she was a great person. Jo

Crossville, TN

Was thinking of Tink today....what a nice person she was. Jo

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.