( DaleP6) Dale Patricia Six

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Dale Patricia Six, DaleP6

Dale Patricia Six, age 58 of Sarasota, Florida died Feb. 4, 2005.

She was born Sept. 29, 1946, in Springfield, Ohio, and came to Siesta Key from there 34 years ago.

Survivors include her father, Don L. Sr.; a brother, Don L. Jr.; and nephews Andrew and Matthew.

A memorial Mass was held at 11 a.m. Monday at St. Michael the Archangel Catholic Church. Toale Brothers Funeral Home, Colonial Chapel, is in charge.

Memorial donations may be made to Hospice of Southwest Florida, 5955 Rand Blvd., Sarasota, FL 34238; or to the Humane Society of Southwest Florida, 2331 15th St., Sarasota, FL 34237.

DaleP6 joined us on March 16, 2002. In the two years she was a member here, her favorite forums included Garden Talk and Handyman; she also liked Coleus plants, and posted frequently to the Climbers and Tropicals forum, as well as the ID forum.

Her friend Sam was asked by Dale to keep us informed and this was done through 'JudyCooksey'. The hyperlink:
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/474780

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Dales story in the prayer posts hit home with me after having just lost a Brother to Lung Cancer. I could tell by her posts that she lead a courageous journey.

Payneville, KY(Zone 7a)

Many here at DG followed DaleP6's progress/rehab for sometime. There were times when we really thought she would pull through this. Dale tugged at all of our heart strings because of her strength through this trial; I will forever remember that strength. When I read she had passed, first I caught my breath, then I cried for this strong woman. Tears of sadness for her passing, but also tears of happiness because we knew she was sitting at the right hand of Jesus and without pain. Kathy

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

I don't think I even knew she was ill. Most of what I knew of her were related to the hurricane threads last year and our concern for DG'ers in their paths.

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

When it is my time to leave this world, I hope I can do it as bravely as she.

Judy

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

As Dale's birthday nears, I'm thinking of her. I miss seeing her here at DG.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.