Thumbnail by rose318
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Another

Thumbnail by rose318
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

More

Thumbnail by rose318
Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

The deep red with yellow edges could be Defiance, the rest I'll look for as I get time.
Great haul Rose.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks Sugarweed.

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

At Krogers?!!!!!! The nurseries here don't even have that many varieties. I can't remember when there have been so few varities available. Wonder why? Your's are beautiful.
Pati

They sent them all to Houston, or kept them in Ft Lauderdale. LOL

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks Pati,
I was surprise of variety of coleus they had at Kroger too. A great price too.

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Wha da ya mean, whada ya mean?????there sugar. I don't have that many. Maybe they are just on their way. You-who.............here I am..........

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Gosh, our grocery stores don't even carry them. Pretty coleus.

I was actually thinking Molly got em all. ;>)

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Yeh, lets all go raid Molly's.................shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

okey dokey, I'll swing by for Pati Opps, just remembered, 5 gal of gas $12. Can't even afford to come steal.

LOL, Sugar. Or actually.....*sob*. I'm thinking instead of Molly's we could hit a tanker truck...Let's think BIG!!

Just kidding of course, but it's either laugh or cry at the gas prices. At least it's not too far to HD, and we don't have to worry about heating. My little one-lung electric heater will do nicely, thank you.
Pati

That deserves a big hug!
Sidney

Box Springs, GA

The green with the pink center looks like Rose Kong.

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Boy, at Krogers. I may have to go and see if ours have them. Those are really great.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I want more of coleus. Does any one know of a great place to order from ? TIA Patti

This place has a great selection and prices and is well rated in the watchdog. http://www.hilltop-gardens.com/coleus.html
Now I'm headed back there to browse.
Sidney

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks Sidney!

Hey Sugar, did you see that "Paisley" Drooool! I love to plant anything like "Pineapple", etc. with my darker ones. I have one no-name that is a bright lime green that I plant with "Black Dragon". So pretty, If I do say so myself!
Pati

Pati, that combo sounds like it's great.
I am in financial straight right now, (temporary) but mix-n-match, over 5 are $2. each + postage. If you let them choose, $17.50 for 10 + postage.
I'm looking for the postage rate now. I believe that's a dollar a pot for these, For $30. I can have 10 of my choosing. That's a deal!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.