Always in Pain but ....

Pembroke Pines, FL(Zone 10a)

With post polio syndrome and severe arthritis I am always in pain but when I work with my earthboxes and use my garden scooter I seem to be free of all pain. It is a wonderful feeling to be pain free if only for a little while, as it is such a rarity. Lately my post polio is progressing and soon I will be forced to use a power chair. I am very grateful to the makers of earthboxes for I don't think I could raise my beautiful tomatos without them. The height off the ground and their limited mobility make it possible to have more good days than bad.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

Being in the garden does help minimize some of our problems, or at least it seems that way. I am glad that you have more good days than bad. Do the power chairs come with swivel seats or will you be able to move from it to your tractor seat?

Pembroke Pines, FL(Zone 10a)

Some models do come with swivel seats but I have not applied yet. I will be seeing my MD tomorrow as a courtesy to him and also seek his help. More help the merrier. My tractor seat is adjustable so i will use it besides I don't have a ramp at this time.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.