Hemlady

Rogers City, MI(Zone 4b)

Has anyone heard from Hemlady, Cindy? How is she doing? I want to let her know that I am still thinking of her, and keeping her in our prayers. Gail

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Gail, I'm here. My surgery went well. No cancer found in lymph nodes. I am extremely happy about that. Thanks for your prayers and thinking of me.

Cindy

Oak Grove, MN(Zone 4a)

Wonderful news! Congrats!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks sylvi74!!!!

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Cindy
Congrats, glad to hear the good news.

Paul

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Paul, ready to start gardening again!!!!!

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Cindy,

I'm happy that the news was good. I hope you have a happy and healthy gardening year this year.

Brenda

Rogers City, MI(Zone 4b)

Thank goodness. I am so glad you are ok, and looking forward to getting out into the gardens!!. I am sooo ready to. Hopefully we both can get out there soon. Gail

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

hemlady.......that is wonderful news.....so glad your ok.....prayers answered...

Deann

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks all. Yes, I am still a little sore from surgery but I am really anxious for summer this year. I have a lot of new daylilies that I can't wait to see bloom.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Cindy I know I posted in the prayer forum but just wanted to say it again

IM SO HAPPY YOU ARE ALRIGHT!!! :) Now we can get on with growing our dls and trading ;) I sure hope this summer brings you many new blooms!

HUGZ
dori

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I am so looking forward to summer to see those new blooms. It must be the addiction. LOL

Brown City, MI(Zone 5a)

So happy to read of your great surgery results.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks so much tree.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Just heard today that my oncologist wants me to have 4 chemo treatments. Please pray that I have minimal side effects. Thanks everyone.

Cindy

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Cindy
You are in my prayers.
They've improved the drugs alot in the past several years.
When I had my second round of chemo is was MUCH better than the first time I had it.
The most important thing is to keep a positive attitude.
If Sharon or I can do anything please let us know.

Paul

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Cindy,

You will be in my prayers as well. If there is anything I can do let me know.

Brenda

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks everyone.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

cindy I was outside all day yesterday and missed this-I will keep you in my prayers that this will go well for you and you will me FINE!

:) (((((((((((((((((((CINDY)))))))))))))))))) :)

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Dori!!!!

Brown City, MI(Zone 5a)

Cindy,

I will be thinking good thoughts for you. While they are administering the drugs, sit there and visualize them destroying those "bad guys".

May sound crazy, but I think it works, and it can't hurt.

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Prayers and Hugs,

Judy

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Cindy.......Hang in there, we gardeners here at Dave's are all praying for you, and that's a whole lot of praying going on.....hugs...

Deann

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks everyone, I intend to hang in there. LOL

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Well everyone, went through my first round of chemo today and so far I am feeling ok. Paul you were right about the drugs. I have had absolutely no nausea at all. Probably another 24 hours will tell if I am going to experience fatigue. I am counting down, l down 3 more to go!!!!

Cindy

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Good news Cindy
Hang in there.

Paul

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Good deal Cindy!!! we are pulling for you!!!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Just thought I would update everyone. I only have one chemo left to go. I am doing good. My blood count is a little low, but they gave me a shot to bring it up. I hope I don't have to postpone the last treatment next week because of a low count. I want to get the last one over with asap. The hardest thing for me is my mom being sick during all this. She was just diagnosed with brain cancer. I can't go to the hospital to see her any more because of this low blood count. I don't want to risk picking up an infection. I feel helpless not being able to help my dad. Luckily my sister works at the hospital and she can drop in and check on my mom several times a day. That is comforting. Thanks to everyone for their prayers and support.

Cindy

Brown City, MI(Zone 5a)

Cindy, I'm so sorry about your Mom.

I'm sure you are doing exactly what your Mom would want .... Taking care of yourself.

I hope things turn around for you and your family and your lives are filled with good things, good news, and good health.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I will be praying for you both. Im sure you will be fine when it comes time for your last treatment!!!

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Cindy
Same here, you and your Mom are in my prayers

Paul

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.