Just a Basket Case!

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Altough I posted some similar pictures before, I thought others might be mixing it up with coleus.
Here are some of my baskets.

Thumbnail by sugarweed

Here's some more,

Thumbnail by sugarweed
Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Sugarweed, I'll be darned. That half fence that you have that is in the far back in the picture with the arches.........I haven't seen one of those fences since I was a tiny girl and lived in a small town 50 years ago. I had no idea that they still made it. Boy, does that bring back memories.. Thanks.

BTW, the pics are great. Hope to see them later when they fill in.

Hap

I hope they are all sold later when they are filled in.

This is one I'm keeping. It has this fuschia and green coleus, with the pink/pale green/ burgandy edged impomea, pink dianthias and another lime coleus and the fuschia again in impatients.

Thumbnail by sugarweed

Here is a window box I was hired to plant along the lines of the pink basket. I added some purple snaps and a small pale purple Bouganvilla in the middle. This has gotten me some perspective word of mouth jobs.

Thumbnail by sugarweed

This one is an example of one of my colorways, with the generic pretty deep orange coleus deep impomea red impatients, dianthias, and a fluffy fern like tiny coreopsis. Unfortunately it's just setting bloosoms

Thumbnail by sugarweed
Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

Just beautiful!!! Where did you say you sold them? I would buy them all in a New York minute!

You have inspired me to finish taking cuttings from my hurricane survivors. If I can get this !@#$% digital camera working, I'll take some pictures. It really isn't the camera, I just can't find the thingy cord to load them into the computer. *sigh*

I really hope others will put pictures of their mixtures in. I have no artistic ability...but I am a good copier! LOL
Pati

Ahhh. Pati, do you think those camera cords are interchangeable? I have an extra I can send until you find yours.
As you know 2 of these baskets got stolen saturday at a fundraiser and I also had a cement birdbath stolen out of the front yard I am guessing Friday night.
I will pay more attention when Henry barks.
Thanks for saying you would buy one or all. You're a sweetheart.
I have a note that I attach to them that says;

"If you like the colors and plants in this basket I also will design and plant window boxes, gardens, planters or pots for you.
I also design and make custom window treatments.
Ms Sow n Sew"

So there it is! Sidney

And last, but not least the liime coleus and impomea with blue lobellia, and salvia. I'm open for suggestions here, the 2 blue flower plants aren't surviving well.

Thumbnail by sugarweed
Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Hi Sugarweed,

I had trouble getting my lobelia to perk up after planting. It took several days until it looked human.....well, you know what I mean.... I put it in a little shade to start and all is well now.

BTW, you sure are a busy person with the sewing and all.

Hap

Well, trying doing what I love for a change.

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Good for you......I am just now learning that if I don't do what ****I**** want now, I may not have a change later. Get my drift?

It has taken me time to figure out that I deserve some fun in this life like the rest are getting and doing. So, I have started.

Nitey nite.

Hap

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.