Weight loss challange - April 10 - 16

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I couldn't load even my server last night and only my server in the morning. Our computer was running at 16K. We live about 15 miles from our server's base and in wet or really windy weather that sometimes happens.

I hope to hear from everyone this week even if you are just maintaining(like me), losing or gaining. We are here to support one another, good or bad news. I know we are all busier than before so it does take real effort to make yourself sit down and type in that personal news.

I'm going to try to really rest my body today. That is GOD's command and if he needed to rest after a week of work we certainly need to rest. We also need to just obey GOD. His rules are for our protection and in our best interest so we need to just trust and obey.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 30 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!