Journal Ideas & Suggestions

Oakland, OR(Zone 8a)

One of items that has me frustrated in my journal has to do with status. I have two journals and I have found that if I put a status in one, I can find it only in that journal. Then when I try to put the same status in the other journal, I can't - I have to give it a different name. And, woe betide me if I put one in the wrong journal by accident. Is there any way that when a status is put into one journal it is available for use in all journals? Dotti

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Dotti - I'm not sure I'm following you as I know I have statuses that I use between 3 Journals. I took a look at your journals and see that in the Plant Purchases Journal you have a PC Iris 'Encircled' that has a status of "New Purchase". In your other Journal, Container Purchases, I see you also have "New Purchase" as the status in that one.

Please help me understand.

Thanks!
Brenda

Oakland, OR(Zone 8a)

Hi Brenda, thanks for trying to help me. I have no idea how I got New Purchase status in both Plant Journal and Container Journal. I have tried to add Sprout to the Container Journal but I got the message that Sprout was already a status so I couldn't use it. Yet when I go into the Container Journal I can't pull up Sprout as a status. I have found that I don't really have a use for a Container Journal so I think I'll eliminate that one. That should eliminate my frustration. Dotti

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Hmmmm...that is definitely strange. You'd think if they were unique to Journals that you could have the same name OR you could share statuses across all your journals! I thought I might be able to help you on this one, but I guess I'm not very helpful after all. LOL!

Oakland, OR(Zone 8a)

I appreciate the attempt. Have a great day tomorrow. Dotti

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images