Is Oikos Tree Nursery still operating?

Keyport, NJ(Zone 7a)

Good Morning,
I've tried emailing and faxing but have received no answer. I'm trying to order but since their site is not up-dated wanted to check on the availability and pricing.

Does anyone know if this company is still operating?

Sheila

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Yes they are still in business, the phone number is 269-624-6233.
The area code changed awhile back from 616.

Paul

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

I can see why Sheila asks this question. We've got the new area code in their listing, but their main website page says

Quoting:
"Our prices have not yet been updated for 2004. Please call for a current price list.

That means the site hasn't been touched in 1-2 years - Paul do you know for sure they're still up and running? I can put an editor's note and big blue question mark on their Watchdog entry if we need to send out an "all-points bulletin" on them.

Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)

They are up and running. I contacted them a few weeks ago, infact I just received a catalog from them.

Great company Oikos...

Keyport, NJ(Zone 7a)

breathing a big sigh of relief!!!!

Thanks CaptMicha.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

That's definitely good to hear - thanks!

Keyport, NJ(Zone 7a)

I just got a call from them assuring me they were still in business. And a fax with the availabilities and updated pricing. It's their busy season so I better get my order in quick!

Sheila

Salem, WI(Zone 5a)

Are they still in business now? I have been unable to get to their site for a couple weeks. Do they have a different web address now?

Jeremy

Salem, WI(Zone 5a)

I just checked again. I was just able to get in for the first time in 2 weeks. (It had said that their web address had expired.)

Jeremy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.