Post your photo!

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

How about posting a photo of your mug so we can see what you look like?
I don't have hardly any photos of myself on my computer but heres one taken a couple years ago of me and my husband with two of our five grandchildren.

Thumbnail by Cottage_Rose
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

this is me in tawas michigan out on the peir

Thumbnail by notmartha
Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Here I am in my chef's jacket, I roasted a turkey for a family get together.

Paul

Thumbnail by paulgrow
Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Cottage Rose.........what a great idea......I don't have any pictures in my garden, but have this one....and I also have one of NotMartha, Me, and Calacos......

Thumbnail by deann
Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

This picture was taken last year at the Plant Exchange from &%#@....Calacos, NotMartha and me can tell you some real horror stories on this exchange and how not to conduct a Plant Exchange....

Deann

Thumbnail by deann
AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

This is a picture of me and my little dog, Juliet, at our Au Gres house up north.

Thumbnail by Loon
( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

This is me last Easter at a friends For Dinner
I like this idea
, Dimmer (aka) Kim

Thumbnail by Dimmer

Come on you guys!
Don't be so shy!

Flint, MI(Zone 5a)

Hello!! This is me right after I got my eyes done! My hair is much longer now though! LOL!

Thumbnail by Rddwolf
Mt. Pleasant, MI(Zone 5a)

This was me with my schnauzer, Chezney. It was taken 1 1/2 yr's ago. I'm a photo nut so I'm the one always TAKING the pictures. I even took this one HOLDING the camers.

Thumbnail by Jacklynn

This is Kenzie...... My Lady in Waiting! She gave birth 2 days after this pic. was taken. She is an angel in Rainbow Ridge now but I still miss her deeply.

Thumbnail by Jacklynn

Introducing my sweet little schnauzer Chezney. She and Flowers make me smile. Whenever I'm sick or have had surgery (like I did on my arm in this pic) she never leaves my side (or HEAD)! hahaha such devotion. That couldn't have been too comfortable. When I woke up and found her there, my nurse said she had been there for 4 1/2 hours and she couldn't get her down. hahahahahaha

Thumbnail by Jacklynn
Auburn Hills, MI(Zone 6a)

here is one of me ,, can you find me,,

Thumbnail by cacolos
Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Oh my God cacolos.........that Hosta is simply beautiful.....I must have the name of it.....I want to get one........

Deann

Auburn Hills, MI(Zone 6a)

Deann

that Hosta is T- Rex registered as Tom Rex, this was at my trip to Wade and Gatton in Ohio,, I ordered that hosta a few years ago because of how big it gets, so when I went down I had to take a picture with it

Mount Pleasant, MI(Zone 5b)

Here I am looking ummm.. confused? or angst filled. Not entirely sure.. heh.. and be nice, this was when I had a girlfriend, so I didn't worry about showering or shaving every day :P

Thumbnail by NjMcMullen
Bancroft, MI

This is a family picture from 2003. From top to bottom (lil) Kirk, Kirk Sr., Nathan, Coleen (me) and Nadine.

Thumbnail by gomyway

McMullen...I think you look cutely perplexed. he-he ;)

Livonia, MI(Zone 6a)

Here we are, new Michigan members
Photo from Bloody Mary's Bar ,Bora Bora Tahiti

Thumbnail by fishking54
AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

I thought I would bump up this thread in the hopes some of the new folks will add their pictures. I'm adding a new one of me and my furkids. I just acquired Joey who is Juliet's son a couple weeks ago. This is an old buggy I bought and painted for a yard ornament. This is at our farmhouse in Au Gres.

Brenda

Thumbnail by Loon
Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Brenda....

I love that face on Joey....I am going to hafta come on over the next weekend your in town and meet him and see all of the news changes you have done to "the farm".

Deann

saugatuck, MI(Zone 6a)

ok. so APPARENTLY gardening makes you beautiful..........

grin

so nice to put a face with the postings, thanks, all!

i can be forced to post a pic if someone who lives close to me and has a digital camera will come help me do it. i don't have one. waaa. it may be hard to tell me from the goose poop but i'm willing to try.

any takers out there?

Livonia, MI(Zone 6a)

Tipper Says Hi to Joey & Juliet

Thumbnail by fishking54
AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

fish,

Great pic of you and the Mrs. there in BoraBora. Tipper sure is a cutie pie too. Thanks for sharing. I saw the pic of the deer visiting your yard too. That is something to have deer right there in Livonia. We used to have a pair of pheasants at Woodhaven years ago but they moved on when they built the condos. Maybe they are at your place now. :)

Wabi, I think you can take regular film to a drugstore and they can put it on a computer disk for you to load up on your computer. I'm not close to you or I'd come help out.

Brenda

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.