a bit about me....

Valparaiso, IN(Zone 5a)

Hi Everybody,
Time flies. I might be a procrastinator too. (and a mousepotato) :) I like to read better than to write, these are the reason why I haven't said much. Seems like I am addicted to reading about plants and gardening.
Thank you and congratulations to Dave for this wonderful website, it helps me a lot to learn more about gardening. Not that I am a beginner, but there is always something I don't know. :o) We live in NW. Indiana with my DH of 35 years. I was born in Hungary, and I am a happy American.
Have a nice gardening,
Kriszti

Thanks for the introduction Kriszti, and welcome!

Your name looks Hungarian in origin - is it?

Dave

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

What a nice intro Kriszti! Welcome to daves!

Valparaiso, IN(Zone 5a)

Thank you for the welcome Dave and justmeLisa. Yes, Dave my name is a nickname in Hungarian of my real name. When I was naturalized I had a free choice to "Americanize" my name so I have changed to an official English first name (Christina).
Regardless of trying to become an American so hard, I have never mastered to loose my accent, when I speak.
Anyhow, how interesting that I have just noticed another Hungarian name among the members ( Geza), which is my husbands Hungarian name. I asked him(husband), - When did you get on this website? :) Am I boring you guys/gals yet?

Kriszti

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Kriszti, welcome to Dave's Garden! Accent, what accent? I just hear a fellow gardener, and it's really nice to have you here!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to daves garden-have fun
dori

Austin, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi Kriszti - welcome! Don't worry about your accent one bit. My mom and dad were born in Texas, but have a heavy German accent. I ended up with a strange blend of that and Texas twang ;)

Lost my message but try it again, like gardening'''LOL Joined today and thanks Dave for this site' Glad to meet everyone'

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Kriszti,

I'm all Texas twang, so much for that.
Welcome my friend to a wonderful community of gardeners....I'm sure you have hundreds of great stories.

Jerrie

Circleville, OH(Zone 8b)

Kriszti

An ohio welcome comes your way with a BLH included.You will have a lot of fun here at DG.
Mike

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.