June 24th

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Good morning all. I made certain yesterday that I did not overdo and be too tired to get up this morning. I did that last week and missed church.
The temps outside are slightly on the cool side so its really lovely outside.
The birdhouse looks rather empty with those cornish cross chickens gone. Shad & I talked about it and think we won't buy more afterall. With the 2 extra bunnies in the cage-we put a divider down thru the middle because FunBun refuses to accept the new bunnies-in the utility room there isn't a good cage to raise them in for the first few weeks. I know they should be able to go directly into the bird house with a light or some kind of heat for them but somehow I just am not interested in doing it. At least not now. I know Tyson, etc. isn't farm raised but it is also easier to just buy the birds butchered, cut up and ready for the freezer.
Have a great day everyone. Remember to give thanks for all your blessings.

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!