Spring is Here

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Its 60 and sunny here today.
I cut back our butterfly bushes, dug out an old pyracantha and took the netting of the ponds.
Going out and sit on the deck for awhile.

Paul

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Beautiful day!!! I went and sat outside for awhile too, also did a little yard clean-up.

This message was edited Mar 29, 2005 5:05 PM

Lachine, MI

Want a beautiful day! I was even able to dig up some of my trade today! Won't be long now(hopefully)LOL.
Robins are here as well as the red winged blackbirds. I even found worms today!
Alot of snow melted!
Agreat day!

Adrian, MI(Zone 5b)

Beautiful here today! There were kids riding bikes and skating and people with convertables. Springlike!! Ha! I love spring!!!
Bonnie

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

The temps are going the wrong way today-and that wind is never ending

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

spring only made a two day visit here - it is rainy, cloudy, and cold outside today. Just a little taste to make us want more!! Did have several seeds pop today - zinneas, celosia, and cosmos. Probably will need to plant more as it is a tad too early for the zinneas, but I just couldn't wait any longer to see green!

Shangshui, Henan, China(Zone 7b)

Yeah,I can imagine the breeze is blowing green your territory.Robins are singing,apple trees are budding,and even folks are being outside,experiencing the fevers of spring.So spring bursts into life!Why not now shake off your coats and pick up your trowels and prepare for your this year's gardening?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.