Tazzy, it's not Dead Yet!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Tazzy entrusted me with one of her seedlings last fall at the Kentucky Round Up. Our Iowa winter didn't kill it. Looks big enough to bloom. Can't wait to see what new iris she has created !

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
Waxhaw (Charlotte), NC(Zone 7b)

Isn't that just the best sight in the world ?? when the small sprouts just break ground, you know spring is not far behind !!

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

Yes .
i thought it would like the cold weather .

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Its alive i see but she nearly killed me today the sweetie bought me plants over got them in but oh .. did she show you or post picture her resting on ground after she worked me to death the new little flower bed next to pond is pretty colors colors in my yard now...

hopes pond (Twyla )
in pond Louisiana iris around pond Sedum, verbenia , Ranunculus
and other bulbs and flora i forgot what we planted , but the kitty is missing ? we weeded we planted and I hurt all over ? but its nice to be outside in the 70° love spring .
came home to bath and bathroom ceiling is in bathtub . Do not re- roof a 100 year old house just burn it down, its to old to fix its just a big mess ,
roof is looking nice they should finish in morning . inside is another story .
Alas Wanda i don't think my seedling will bloom this year .
if it has 4 to 5 leaves on fan it might bloom .

Thumbnail by tazzy

Twlya, you're lucky to have a powerhouse like Tazzy around to garden with you! Of course, you might want to stand up[wind since her bathtub is unusable right now. : )

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

yes she can go and go go go.. must be part bunny..... i'm so sore knee is absolutly paining like she operated on it!!!!! i have to get to it the pond clean it out and other small tub one... now no helper...ah well we carry on maybe the bunny will ????

Bunny is in intensive care today ,
chocolate and aspirin and this bunny is recharging big time !
will not get out of recliner ?
except to get box of flowers from mail man ?

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

well poor bunny, but help us when she's recharged.. i always thought chocolate would get me going now i'm even turned off by chocolate, oh help, help, i'am sick when i do not want chocolate...something very wrong...i better go to wal- marts quick..

Quick, Twyla! Get a chocolate infusion before it's too late. And amybe alot of coffee or caffienated soda pop?

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

coke no coke today...

Lots of Diet Pepsi does the trick here. No calorie pop to offset caloried chocolate bunny ears?

i like bunny tail ? i dont know why?

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

well i started to eat a snickers but did not have taste used to like so put away..i had a coke though did not give me a lift either.. oh well.. hope tomorrow is better than today or tonight...

i can run over and put in feeding tube to get chocolate in fast .
of course it might get pulled if you are in the way withe wonderful Judaical system we have ?
not to proud of our system at this time .

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

i was so heartbroken when heard she died this morning... and her husband never let her go outside or have phy. therepy she maybe would of had a chance at recovery now he says he lost his wife yet he has lived with another woman and had children.. so sad so sad..

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Y'all are so right... this does not speak well of our society ....

A very mixed up case to be sure. I'm getting a living will & signing it. I don't want to live like that for 15 years & I want my DD and DH to remember me alive & fiesty. 50 years ago this question would have never come up.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.