Number of Posts for the Day

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Hey guys,

Look at the forums and their number of posts. Brugs are usually #1.. Today, #2, but oh well.

BUT LOOK AT WHO IS #3. US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we are only 14 posts behind them..... What a hoot.

Are we something or what?

Nancy Lee

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

Just goes to show that when you have something that people are interested in , they'll talk about it. I don't see this forum dying down for quite a while yet. And when it does it will only be because we're busy outside with our babies. :-)

~julie~

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

Ooops! Forgot...how many of those posts belonged to me? LOL

~julie~ (AKA 'yakky') Maybe I'll change my screen name. hehehe

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Probably all but 2. LOL

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

LOL & LOL!! You're probably pretty close to being right on, Hap. And the other two were your's, right? :-D

~julie~

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Hay wait, A couple are mine. LOL

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

AH....so true, Ted...so true! LOL

Hap, see you and I aren't really the only ones posting. After all we *do* have to have someone to talk to in order to make all those posts.

~julie~

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Gotcha!

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

I'm adding this post just to keep those numbers up. I love coleus.

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Now ya got the idee. We'll make this post work no matter what. LOL

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

~winky~ :-)

~julie~

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Good grief. I went outside this afternoon, all caught up on my reading and look what you all have done!! Now I have to read, read, read, again. LOL! Good job!

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

I hope ya'll found all sorts of coleus for us to look at this week end.
Sidney

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Ah Sugar, twas lookin at conifers in Chicago. Nuttin for here. Did see a ground cover that looked neat, but I was too busy trying to get my DD started in 2 days. Long trip since Fri. 6 1/2 hours each way and then running around like a mad hatter. Work has already called me twice, so I better hit the trail. Chat later..

Hap

Chicago, IL

You are so chatty in the morning Happy_1. Of course you always were! Thank you for coming to Chicago to help me plan my garden. I love you mommy.

Well, looky here, welcome posy. I bet your mom was great to have with you this weekend. I miss mine so much. I know you will love it here and we are so happy to have you.
What all did ya'll pick out and what do you like to grow?
Sidney

Archer/Bronson, FL(Zone 8b)

Welcome Posey,

Your mom is a real sweety. I enjoy visiting with her every time. And she helps me a lot too in doing things the right way.

Welcome Welcome Welcome, hope to see you here lots and lots.

Molly
:^))))

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Thanks for the welcome of my DD. She is a gem. She will be an added attraction here. You will get what I mean after a few of her posts. Off to the garden. Love to all.

Hap

PS... Sugarweed. We picked out a couple of conifers and made some major decisions about her plans,.............. which has all been changed as of this am. If I am correct, that is less that 48 hours. But........that's my girl.....

Well, the best laid plans. I had my garden all figured out last year and put in sprinklers and planted 2/3rds of it. Well Ashley dug all but the Crepe Myrtles up in January and staightned me out while I was in DC for 5 days.
He killed 3 Hawaiian snowbushes and didn't help anything else. I put most of it back and made him do the rest, except the snowbushes.
In February I was gifted with about 20 brug cuttings. My garden now has been entirely replaned now and I have taken the contract off of Ashley.
Posey will have a lot of joy out of our passions. We are glad that she is here.
Sidney

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Sidney,

I'm new too..........who's Ashley..........is is from Gone with the Wind?

He's a young man that "Helps" me. I was ready to commit murder when I came home to find all my groundcovers pulled up and replanted as borders. My minture low growing gardenias pulled fron every nook n cranny all in a neat row where I had other plans. All my Huecheras pulled out and potted or moved. I was sick to my stomache. He was just supposed to plant a flat of petunias.
well thats who Ashley is, in the wind.

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Oh my.......oh my.............could they be put back?

I have Ridley. I have to watch him like a hawk. He is a small man with size 40 shoe. When he works in close quarters, he may as well be a bulldozer. After I tell him where I would like a given plant, I have to watch him or he will put it where he wants. And he gets so pleased.....

But the greatest point about his is that he is strong and still has a back that works.

Hap

Chicago, IL

Good Morning Happy, Good morning everyone.

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Good morning missy........XXX

Good Morning Posey,

Is it spring yet in the windy city?

Sorry I have a bad habit of teasing the northerners here. I get tarred and feathered a lot for this.

This seems to have been a long winter for many and I do really hope it gets here soon. I remember what cabin fever feels like.

Molly

Chicago, IL

Well ,see for yourself I took this shot just yesterday.

Good Morning wise guy!!!

Thumbnail by posypeddler

Oh my goodness, it's beautiful!!!!! Your mom helped you do that?

I'm so happy for you, have a gorgeous day!!!!

Molly
:^)))

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Posy,

I don't remember the statue next to the tree. Also the flower pots on the cement wall. Do you wish you had it all back about now?

Mommy

Sorry, forgot to say, you both are very talented in design.

Molly

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Thanks Molly. She really is a doll and a good person.

Chicago, IL

That picture was taken years ago. I got it from a friend of mine who happened to save the pictures from the "Garden Walk" the owners had entered. None of the items remain. We the owner died his longtime girlfriend..... You know!

Took everything right?
Happy, yes Ashley was very pleased with himself.
Now Posey It's not nice to sucker us in like that you rascal!
I'm gonna go have some coffee at Julies and tell what I found last night.
Sidney

Chicago, IL

Good morning Hap good morning everyone. Mom what kind of soil do I need? How many 15? 1 bag of sand. Should I get any fertilizer? Also, I thought I would find out the paver company from my neighbor to cut the pavers in a curve and add new where the tree was. You must have gardened till midnight. It least I know where to find you now.

Good Morning Posey,

If she's been gardening til midnight, I need to get over there and see what she is up to. I know she got some Brugs she's put in. What other surprises?!

I love your house. I saw pictures here or somewhere round here yesterday. You both have excellent decorating skills.

Molly

Chicago, IL

Thank you, Molly I'm just the acorn. I think you saw them on General Discussion. I love the picture of you and Heaven. Is that a DD or DS child? ( i'm trying to get the lingo)

Homestead, FL(Zone 10b)

Good morning Posy. Welcome to Dave's. I'm looking forward to seeing photographs of your garden. If she's not too busy, maybe your Mom will post photographs of her garden. Oh Happy.....

Posey,

That is my DGD: Dear Granddaughter.

Thank you. I miss her. Her mother took her to Deland, Fl, 250 miles from here.

I'll be watching for you.

Molly

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.