Glennis

Northern California, CA

Glennis was part of the front line over on The Dave's Garden Forum helping to secure this new forum for herself (she is a selfish young lady!), but also for all her relatives. So I thought it was appropriate that she reintroduce herself. Isn't she yummy??!!

Thumbnail by Happenstance
Cape Cod, MA(Zone 7a)

She is delicious!

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

Ohhhhh, Hap...she *is* gorgeous! And just the right colors to go with several of my planting areas. I'll be looking for Glennis shortly. (Like I need *one* more...LOL)

~julie~

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

I ordered her this year, thanks to your picture, Candy. Very pretty.

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Scrumptious! OOOOOOOOh, I want that one!

Dee

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

I have just the pot for pretty princess Glennis!!! Hope I can find her sister!!! *grin*
Pati

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

Oh why oh why can't there be a coleus co-op with cheaper prices??!!! I can't find anything under $3.75 and if I went ahead and bought all the ones on my wish list, well.... let's just say I have a big tax bill and this ain't helping!

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

I found Glennis here:
http://www.hilltop-gardens.com/coleus.html
I'd like to give credit to whomever it was that first posted it...hehehe...but I've been reading DG so much today that I can't remember. :-D

Their prices are 2.50 + 1.00 per plant shipping, so I guess that doesn't really help with the 'cheaper' prices. (Sorry bout that...)

~julie~

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

Not bad, every little bit helps! I just put up some daylily seeds and a couple of plants on auction...sell garden stuff to buy garden stuff, that's my motto!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.