Lilac Le Fluer

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Here are a couple pix of last years favorite 'Lilac Le Fluer'

Thumbnail by RikerBear
Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

And again head on..............bloom on :-)

Thumbnail by RikerBear
Frederick, MD(Zone 7b)

Lovely!! I love the darker color in the throat!
Carolyn

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Thanks, me too :-)

Gratiot, WI(Zone 5b)

Wow, this is beautiful! Someone had made reference to this one but I'd never seen it. Thank YOU RikerBear!!!

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

My pleasure :-)

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

I luv the purple throat. I have to go and check, but I thought I had some seeds. Thanks for the reminder.
:) Donna

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

Riker, I asked this in another post, can you tell me how cold Dat. can take as long as it isn't down to freezing, I have some started and would like to get them planted outside.
I love the color of your Dat. and hope mine turn out the same.

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Most dats are not real cold hardy.....they prefer temps 40 and above. If your night time temps are 40 and above than say go for it. :-)
Good Luck!

Marc

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

Thanks, appreciate your answer.

Doris

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

There are far better experts here on this new forum, so don;t just settle for my answer....ask around.
:-D

Marc

St. Paul, MN(Zone 4b)

Hello Marc.

You sent me some of the Lilac Le Fleur seeds last fall. I planted them at the end of last week and every single one has now sprouted. I'm looking forward to the show this summer. Thank you!

Erick

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Oh I'm so happy Erick! Did any of the other 'flavors' I sent you germinate?
How are those baby brugs doing?

St. Paul, MN(Zone 4b)

Hello Marc.

None of the other 'flavors' have yet germinated, but it's only been five days. I'm optimistic that they will sprout soon!

I am pleased to report that those baby brugs you sent me recovered completely and are now nearly three feet tall! I'm anxious to get them outside. Is it reasonable to expect that they will bloom for me this summer?

Hope you and yours are well.

Erick

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Oh how exciting! Keep me posted....I expect pix :-)
My best to you and your honeybunny too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.