Been here since February, sometimes I'm shy! not!

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

My name is Debbie Frantz and I live in Lafayette, Indiana. I just love flowers of any kind, but daylilies, iris and hosta are my favorites with asiatic/oriental lilies following close behind! I have been gardening for the past 15 years and can't seem to complete the gardens. I am always adding to them or moving this there and that here! I am outside as soon as I get home from work and do not get back inside until dark-thirty! I'm very glad a co-worker and very good friend gave me the subscription for my birthday. I have used it from day one! Glad to be here!

Debbie

Crossville, TN

Hi Debbie...Welcome!! How did your friends know about Dave's to give you the gift subscription? This is a wonderful place and great people on here. You'll LOVE it! Jo

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

She stumbled on it and took her own subscription. She liked it so well and knew that I love plants of all types so she purchased the subscription for me. We both are members and I think it's the best thing ever!

Kennewick, WA(Zone 6b)

Welcome!

Sound like you have a great friend. : )

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I think she is a wonderful friend and I'm glad she found DG too!

Excelsior, MN(Zone 4a)

What a generous friend and unusual gift! Welcome to DG.

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

thanks! i'm sure we will run into one another somewhere along the line!

Crossville, TN

What is her user name here? Maybe we already have met her...if not...you can introduce us. Jo

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

mariajose

Crossville, TN

OH I remember that name! Maybe I talked to her in the Chat Room. Jo

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

that's a possibility!

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

hello from the mid hudson valley in new york state.

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Hi, nice to meet you!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Welcome to Dg from Housotn Tx.

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Thanks rose318! Nice to meet you!

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

For those of you who are just "meeting" Deb (irisluvr0252), she is a very knowledgeable and generous person. A perfect fit for DG! You will have a great time trading plants and stories with her.

Happy Gardening!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Welcome from Iowa. I hope you are enjoying your time here.

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

I'm so glad that you joined our garden family here. There is always something going on - things to learn, new ideas to try out and of course, lots of plants and seeds to swap. I hope you like it as much as I do.

~Carla

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I am learning new things! everyday something else comes along that I didn't know! and the seed trading and plant trading is so much fun! Thanks for the warm welcomes! I plan to get to know 'bout everyone here and trade with all of you!

Deb

edited to correct my spelling error!

This message was edited Mar 28, 2005 11:53 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.