Welcome to the Coleus forum!

By extremely popular request.

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/492241/

Dave

(Zone 7a)

Woooohoooo! Boy is this good. This is my first year growing Coleus from seed. I have all kinds of happy seedlings. I can't wait to post pictures and find out what kinds everyone is is growing!

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Ok folks Dave heard us lets show him how avid we are about these plants.

Paul

Himrod, NY(Zone 6a)

Yippee Skippy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Dave.

--Joy

Northern California, CA

Thanks Dave, you are a person of infinite patience with your flock. :-)

Oh Boy!!!
I am happy to see this also. I got hooked on some of the sun tolerant coleus last year. My first year for the hardy sun loving coleus. I am awaiting the arrival of them soon in the Nurseries.
Oops Thank you Dave and all the people who convinced him.

This message was edited Mar 23, 2005 8:32 AM

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Yeah!! This is cool.
Thanks so much Dave, and the members who requested this!
This is my first year trying coleus from seed too, and they are sprouting now like mad. I will have to snap some shots of these tiny cuties. The anticipation of glorious foliage is already getting to me LOL
Jackie

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Happy-1 Ta Da here we are with a whole page rounded up for us to start with.
Thanks dave.
Sidney

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

Talk about *tickled*!!! And WAY impressed with Dave as a person *and* as a Web Master.

Thank you Dave, for hearing us...

~julie~

Hiouchi, CA(Zone 8b)

this is soooo cool having all the Coleus together
i really didn't like going from one house to another looking for you all :-)

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Dearest Dave,

I just got in from work and what a REAL surprise. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

As you see, you have made a lot of people happy.

Nancy Lee

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Hi Gang.

We did it. We did it.

What a wonderful thing. Thanks to all for the votes. We have to stick together now, just one big happy family.

We have so much to share; not only our love of coleus, but our love of one-another and our striving to bring beauty to the world.

Thank you God, for all of you.

Nancy Lee

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Now Julie, as you were saying...................

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

I'm tickled pink. This will be a fun forum. Will take some catching up though. LOL!

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

But Brugie, that is the neat thing about this. I am fairly new and I, like so many others, will get to know you experienced DGers and learn from your wisdom... It's like a rebirth....a new seedling sprouting......

Cape Cod, MA(Zone 7a)

O Happy Day

Freedom, PA(Zone 6a)

Wonderful!! Thanks Dave

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

NL...as I was saying...Welcome to "Queen-dom!" LOL (I tip my hat...but I'm not real good with the curtsey.)

~julie~

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

How great ! Back from an all day thing at the VA Hosp and what awaits me but all this color and happy people. Thank you Dave for this wonderful forum.

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

Ted...I hope you weren't there to get something 'fixed'...but if your were, I hope all is well.

~julie~

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.