Weight Loss Challange March 20-26

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Here we go, off to challange ourselves for another week. We can do this!! We must believe this or we will never be successful. Yes, little suprises will happen, but most of the losses we get we will have worked at. It takes 3500 calories to gain or lose a pound. Either we do not consume those calories or we work them off or a combination of both, but that is the bottom line. Giving up 100 calories a day is said to give us a 10# loss over the space of a year. That is a bit too slow for me, but for some it would be acceptable.

I was good until late yesterday afternoon when I succomed to a small dish of that pistachio pudding with cool whip, marshmallows, pineapple, and nuts. Then I had a slice of Texas toast with some gravy and a cheeseburger on whole wheat toast to top it all off. So far today I am off to a pretty good start. Toast with CBINB spray and sugar free cherry pie filling for topping. I'll have a chef salad this evening at our daughter's.

GOD bless and guide each of you.

This thread has 21 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!