Just Because Robin

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

THIS IS CLOSED NOW

I am going to get together some of my extra seeds and start a Just Because Robin. I am starting with 25 packs + . Please sign up here. This is limited to say 10 people as not to get out of hand. The seeds can be anythig you want to add but put in at least one for every one you take.

After you sign up please send me your address in an email.

This message was edited Mar 22, 2005 11:24 AM

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Count me in! thanks!

deb

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Count me in.

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Gosh I thought there would be more interest.

Leesville, SC(Zone 8a)

Hello - I would like to join.

Rhonda

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I am going to keep this open for a few more days to see if anyone else wants to join in.

Brookhaven, PA(Zone 7a)

I'd be interested in joining if new members are allowed..

Heather

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Mystic,

You a certainly welcome. Send me an email with your address and as soon as I get a few more I will get the Robin going.

Victorville, CA

Hi, I'd like to try this. I just did my first fruit and veggie swap and that was exciting so I think that I may be hooked. Count me in please.
-Juli

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

me 2

Willamette Valley-OS, OR(Zone 8a)

I'll Give it a Try.
Address is on it's Way!

Mesilla Park, NM

Please add me also.. Thank you. Sending my addy.
Antoinette

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Need a couple more.

Victorville, CA

How many do we have at this point 9?
-Juli

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Yes,

We have 9 including myself. I am going to give it today and then I will get the list in order and get it out.

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Hope I'm not too late.
Deb

Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Can I get in here??? I have more seeds than I'm going to be able to start up this year. I may not wind up taking any when the envelope arrives here, but I can send out my "extras" for whoever is interested :) Not sure how this works, but if I get toward the beginning of the sending list, then more folks will be able to get those extras and I'll only be adding to the pile :) well, I can't promise I wouldn't find maybe one kind to keep :) Also, some other robins have just kept them circulating for several different rounds through the list. Just a thought. I've been wondering how to keep some of these seeds from being wasted. Hope some of you all can use them!!! :)

Hugs :)

P.S. I'll email my addy to whoever is ahead of me in the list :) Thanks!

Victorville, CA

Is this RR for all seeds flowers and veggies?
-Juli

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Huga you are in. Glad to have you.

Julie it can anything but we don't have a lot of veggies to start with.

I am going to go ahead and get the list in order to send out.

I thought it would be fun if when we got the package and when we got ready to send it out if we would put in some useless or silly very small item. I don't want anyone to buy anything. Just throw in something you have laying around. I will put in the first thing and each person will throw in something and the next person will take it out. When it gets back to me we will post what thing we got. Is this clear?

Thanks for all that decided to have a little fun.

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Deb you are in also.

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I'm ready! sounds fun!

Victorville, CA

WeeHoo! We're off!
-Juli

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I have placed a little box that is about 1"x1" with my thing in it. I would like it if everyone would try to fit their item in that box and send it on. Please don't stress if you can't get it in the box but do send on the little box. I was also thinking about putting a camera in there so everyone could take 2 pictures and send on the camera. What do you think about this? I can than get them developed and if you like I can have copies made and sent on to the ones that want them. Try to make one of the pictures of you and your silly item.

Getting things ready to go by tomorrow. I HOPE

I am going to print out the addresses on squares of paper and everyone can than just tape them on.

This is the route it will be going. I hope it is agreeable to everyone.

1. Irisluvr0252

2. Hugahosta

3. Mysticwill

4. Maineroses

5. Eskielela

6. Yardbird

7. Gourd

8. Juli64

9. ZZtopsoil

10. Momcat

11. Makshi
Didn't forget anyone did I?
Regards,
Diane

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

WOO HOO! here we go! and i'm first on the list.......yippeeeee! I AM READY TO GO!

Deb

Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Thanks so much for organizing all of this and being so on top of things!!! :) Great fun!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Well guys it is on the way. I packaged the seeds in small packs (most of them) so they would pack neatly. There are a few more than I thought about 60 pack.

Richland Center, WI(Zone 4a)

I wish I would have caught this sooner. Sorry makshi.
Have fun all!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Thanks flower. Hope we do it again.

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Robin landed today! Will pack it up and should fly out on Monday! Love the silly item Diane!

Deb

Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

OOOH, fun!! I'm next!!! Gee, I need to think up a silly item! Pressure! LOL :)

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Iris,

I'll be watching you. LOL

Huga,
Think think tiny tiny

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Well I didn't get it out on Monday like planned 'cause I have that bronchitis stuff for the 3rd time this winter. I had it packaged up and ready to go, so my DH took it to the post office this afternoon and sent it on its way. Sorry that bird didn't take off when it should have!

Deb

Victorville, CA

Tee Hee! It seems like this was the weekend for that sort of thing. Hope you are feeling better, Deb.
-Juli

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

actually i am, thanks! but only after a trip to the hospital's urgent care at 2:00AM this morning. the results i came out with were plurosy (sp) due to bronchitis and that doctor changed all of the medication i was on. even gave me 2 breathing treatments along with an IV full of antibiotics and a mild, mild painkiller for the plurosy pain. i already feel better than i have all week and the prescriptions are still be filled! shoot, tomorrow i may be back in the dirt again! this time of year, i can only hope the weather stays warm through the weekend.

thanks,
deb

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Deb,

So sorry you have been ill but glad you are feeling a bit better.

Did you tell that robin to fly like the wind?

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

told him to stay under the radar and move fast!

Victorville, CA

It's off to Ohio!
-Juli

Brookhaven, PA(Zone 7a)

HUH????? It was supposed to go to Hugahosta and then to me in PA?

I'm confused.

Heather

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Hugahosta is in Ohio. That's where it is headed!

Deb

Victorville, CA

Hugahosta is in Ohio :~)
-Juli

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.