I am so easily amused these days

Hobart, IN(Zone 5a)

Finally, the crocus begin to bloom. This is two days early. Last year they bloomed on the 20th.

Thumbnail by branka
Hobart, IN(Zone 5a)

And a bud

Thumbnail by branka
Hobart, IN(Zone 5a)

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

Lucky you - nothing up here - only snow on the ground and more on the way tonight... I will never complain about warm weather again.... I'm waiting for the hellebores....

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

YOU are so so Lucky! Very very pretty too!

I giggled when I read sarv's post-i feel your pain i really do! Today was a long gloomy day and with more snow on the way it seems spring will never arrive!

Chin up.........they say high 40's next week! ;)

Adrian, MI(Zone 5b)

And very soon we will have weather in the 50's!!! Soon I hope!!
Bonnie

Eagle, MI(Zone 5a)

The good news is the crocuses are pushing their little leaves through the soil. The bad news is the rabbits are eating them! I tried spraying with the egg mixture I found in one of the other forums... and keeping my fingers crossed!!

Oak Grove, MN(Zone 4a)

Cayenne pepper has done wonders for me. I get it in bulk at the health food store.

Oak Grove, MN(Zone 4a)

I don't have crocus yet, but I had my first blooms of the year yesterday. Snow drops! I was so excited I went over to get the neighbors to show them too. Hurray! If I can get the camera working I'll post a picture.

Hobart, IN(Zone 5a)

I love snowdrops! I had a patch but they got plowed under when we took out the little pond : (. I need to remember to get some more in the fall. Get that camera working, we need pictures please!

Eagle, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks, Sylvi74, for the cayenne pepper idea. I threw some in the egg mixture and sprayed everything. So far, no new damage!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.