Help please with KenwoodUSA.com

Archer/Bronson, FL(Zone 8b)

A couple weeks ago I bought a new (used) car. It has an after factory radio, one of those Sirius things. The guy gave me an owners manual, but it's written in french and spanish.

I've just spent all morning trying to get to the product page for the KDC-V7022 model to see if I can download a manual in English.

It's been taking about 30 minutes to finish loading each page through the pathway. Now the last one where I put in the search for this specific model, after waiting another 30 minutes, came up page not found.

My pathway was first to Kenwoodusa.com, then mobile entertainment, then I used the search space specifying mobile entertainment and I put the model number in.

Can anyone access this quickly and properly and post me a direct link here? I surely would appreciate it. (If you see that they do not have a download for the manual? post that here too.)

Thanks,
Molly

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!